- Today we will hold palms in our hands and experience a moment of lightness before the solemnity of Holy Week descends. Hosanna Filio David!
- The Passion of Jesus Christ will be read.
- Jovita Sleder will greet mourners at the wake of her husband.
- Pope Benedict will be taken to task once again in The New York Times.
- Somewhere people will strike one another with a palm branch or a willow saying something like this:
"I am not the one striking
The Palm is striking
You are not in pain
The Palm is in pain
Soon it will be Easter"