Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bulletin: Week of September 3, 2006, 22nd Sunday in Ordinary Time

Parish of Our Lady of Vilnius
570 Broome St., between Varick & Hudson Streets


Eucharistic Celebrations
Daily 12:15 PM Monday through Thursday
Sundays 9:00 AM & 11:15 AM (Lithuanian/English)
Holy Days 12:15 PM

There is no news regarding the closing of our church. Fr. Eugene asks that anyone who sends a letter to the Cardinal regarding the church closing please be sure to send a copy to the church office. It is very important that all efforts to "save the church" be coordinated through the parish. Our efforts must be consolidated, that is, be a parish effort, to be effective.

I sought my God
My God I could not see;
I sought my soul
My soul eluded me:
I sought my brother
And I found all three.

Author unknown
By Lamplight
Dunedin Press, 2002

No comments: