Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Jellybean Speaks Out of Turn

Ahem! Ahem! These linguistic transitions are always rough. I haven't spoken English since Kucios. OK. Here goes. Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking...too stuffy. OK. Something has been going on around here, but I don't know what it is. Joy has put me on a diet, but that is only part of it. There's a change in the atmosphere around here, a deviation from the routine that's made me uneasy. My meal schedule has been out of kilter, and the phone is ringing off the hook. Regular visitors to the rectory know me well, but when I am not noisily sharpening my claws on whatever, I generally retreat to my cozy corner. I just wanted to remind the wider world that I am here.

Joy, please give me an extra couple of tablespoons of wet food please! I'm only a little bit fat!

No comments: