Thursday, March 08, 2007

Visit Save Our Lady of Vilnius for Latest News and Action Alerts

I do the best that I can to keep this blog current, but lately there is so much news and such little time. I need to earn my salary, do the occasional 10 loads of laundry and write my own letters to the clerical and political hierarchy, so right now I'm a little behind. Not to mention emotionally shell shocked by the closure and all of its personal consequences.

The Save Our Lady of Vilnius site has direct ties to the Lithuanian and Lithuanian/American community as well as local media and media in Lithuania. Ray is constantly and conscientiously posting news and calls to action.

Please help us by reading the news and following his suggestions for action.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and expressions of support.

No comments: