Featured Post

Help Keep St Mary's Standing - Write to Yonkers City Council Members in Support of the Landmark Application

St. Mary's Church is already a landmark to anyone who has spent any time in Yonkers, but to make sure that it continues to stand and ins...

Wednesday, May 08, 2024

An Innocent Request from the Parish, or an Archdiocesan Head Count?

 Today I received this request via Flocknotes: 

"[My parish name] likes to keep its records up to date. [My first name], would you mind filling out your address real quick?

 
All information shared is completely private and only for [my parish name] administrative purposes."

Before they closed Our Lady of Vilnius I would have completed the form and blithely hit the "Submit" button, but today I wonder whether the Archdiocese is taking a head count of geographic parishioners in anticipation of planning a real estate sell off.


No comments: